- About Us
- Signature therapies
Food plays a very important role in woman during fertility time. Pregnancy and breastfeeding place a large nutrient demand on a woman’s body. So woman who is willing to be a mother or pregnant should provide sufficient amount of nourishment. Women have a tendency to under-eat. Now days in an effort to achieve zero size or slim and trim. They neglect the nutrients requirement of body.
Unfortunately, such food habit will kill the vital nutrients and fat store of the body, which are so important for the body and nourishment of the baby throughout the pregnancy and breastfeeding. When fat stores are low, the body senses the stress and anticipates shortage, signaling that it is not a safe time to carry a baby. Fertility is benefited from being in more KAPHA-focused state, which often results in the body holding on to some extra fat. This fat is beneficial for growing a healthy baby.
The survey has proven that, for many women, the first step to conceive is increasing nutrient food. These are few imp tips for intake of food for female in fertile period, during pregnancy and breast-feeding time.
• Be sure to eat in a way that is beneficial for your constitution ( Vata -Pitta-Kapha).
A balanced constitution promotes overall health and consequently promotes fertility.
• Eat fruits – But don’t consume with other foods( specially melons).
• Have Grains – consume Grains with vegetables, beans, nuts or cheese.
• Include vegetables- But not with fruits.
• Increase intake of Milk and Yogurt -- surely increase milk and yogurt but not be consumed with fruits, meat, fish or yeast containing breads and should not be consumed together.
• Cumin and turmeric – Spice up your food with these spices. These are beneficial for the reproductive tissues. Cumin strengthens the uterus. Turmeric improves the relation between hormones and reproductive tissues.
It is important to practice proper food combination to minimize Aama (toxins) that can damage the body and can be cause for infertility.
Food that promotes fertility
Particular foods are helpful in providing nutrients that are vital during pregnancy and that can help to promote infertility.
• ‘Ghee’-is one of the very best food for infertility. Ghee is ‘Satvik’ food and it calms the mind and purifies the body. Ghee is having powerful balancing properties for all three doshas . It also contains nutrients and vitamins (especially K2) which are beneficial for fertilization. Ghee helps in the absorption of other nutrients. It’s an incredible rejuvenating food for the female who is looking to improve fertility.
• Sweet juicy fruits are specially recommended to improve fertility .Eat plenty of fruits and Varity of fruits like
dry- fruits like (Dates, Almonds, Hazel nuts, Raisins)
• Some herbal supplementation is suggested during fertility time like
✔ Ashwagandha– a stimulant rejuvenative tonic balances the hormones and helps to stabilize the fetus during pregnancy.
✔ Shatavari- a stimulant, tonic, powerful rejuvenative action on female reproductive system.
✔ Gokshura- a rejuvenative tonic, keeps urinary tract healthy and prevents from infection (which is more common in pregnancy), helps in postpartum time.
✔ Marshmallow- Nutritive tonic, promotes healthy mucus membranes of cervix and optimal fertility.
“The appropriate blend of food -fruits -spices and herbs helps woman to have a healthy fertile life and a healthy pregnancy which follows a production of healthy baby”
Wishing All Female A Very Healthy Fertile Period And Happy Pregnancy